JLG RT Series rough terrain scissors offer a range of platform heights and can be driven at full height. Select models offer innovative features like an LCD platform control box, LiftSense technology and options such as QuikLevel Advanced to help boost productivity.
- Reach More with One Machine: This model is the tallest machine in its class, providing access to five-story heights
- Limit Trips Up and Down: Engine powered rough terrain models offer drive capability at full height
- Carry More to Height: The largest platform size in its class lets you bring more operators and tools to the job
- Use the Latest Technology: An LCD platform control box with LiftSense technology and USB charging delivers next-level, real-time productivity and service communication to the operator
- Reduce Maintenance Needs: Higher parts commonality for simpler service across rough terrain family, while meeting specific customers’ needs with standard 4WD or optional 2WD
- Stay in Compliance: This ANSI A92.20 compliant lift features a load sensing system and the ability to calibrate the system without weight
- Choose Innovative Options: Optional QuikLevel Advanced system allows machine to level on a side slope, helping operators position—and drive while elevated—closer to the job